Re: [Evolution] Few questions about evolution
- From: Matthew Barnes <mbarnes redhat com>
- To: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Few questions about evolution
- Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 22:57:05 -0400
On Mon, 2008-06-23 at 13:50 -0700, Scoped Ptr wrote:
1. Since Evolution uses Mozilla NSS for secure connections, how does
it cope on the linux distributions which do not
have Mozilla or NSS and NSPR installed ?
What distribution doesn't ship Firefox, or some rebranded variant
thereof? In any case, if NSS is not detected at compile time you get a
less capable Evolution. But it copes just fine. (I think it may even
be able to utilize OpenSSL to some extent, if available. Not sure.)
2. Does Evolution dynamically link to the libnss or it links
3. Does NSS provides a stable set of APIs ?
] [Thread Prev