[Evolution] Problem with IMAP and Evolution on XP Windows.

Error while Opening folder imap://rosso%
40cs cmu edu imap srv cs cmu edu/INBOX/CMU%20/Advising.

Could not create directory C:/Documents and Settings/Mel
Rosso-Llopart/.evolution/mail/imap/rosso cs cmu edu@imap.srv.cs.cmu.edu/folders/INBOX/subfolders/CMU
/subfolders/Advising: No such file or directory

I am using (try to use) Evolution in place of Outlook on a Windows XP
Machine.  I have IMAP services with work, but cannot get to the
subfolders under the main Inbox.  Evolution seems to be inserting the
"subfolders" name and that causes the system to not find the proper
subfolder.  How can I stop this, or is this really the problem?

Mel