Re: [Evolution] Synching the Exchange calendar from the command line?

On 12/06/2008, at 11.13, Steinar Bang wrote:

Chenthill <pchenthill novell com>:

     You can publish your exchange calendar on to the web by
configuring the calendar publishing plugin in evolution. You can find
that the options at Edit->Preferences->Calendar and Tasks->Calendar
publishing.

Yes, I know. But if evolution can be used to publish my calendar wasn't
the question I attempted to ask.

The question I attempted to ask, was: now that I've stopped using
Evolution, is there any way I can use parts of evolution from the
command line to publish my local calendar (something I eg. can put in a
cron job)?

Not that I know of but modifying this function will get you a long way towards that goal:

   http://trac.42tools.net/brutus-idl/browser/trunk/samples/C/brutus_utils/brutus_utils.c#L987

HTH,
  jules