Re: [Evolution] Evolution Update

I guess it has been close to a week now without any problems.  Not a
single disconnect.  Install it if you haven't already.

On Thu, 2008-05-29 at 13:55 -0400, Axel wrote:
Art please also send an update - not that I dont trust Paul, but its
good to get re-verified by others too.  I might move back ;-) Its so
quick to migrate my /documents and the automated evo backup stuff.
--
Art Alexion
MIS