-------
Sender: John P. Chambers         Business: Discovery Center, Inc.
Hm. Ph. (713) 465-4209           Bus. Ph.: (713) 963-0043
Texas Licenses:                         Fax Ph.: 713-609-9140
LMFT  ,  CSW,  LPC                1016 Nantucket Drive
                                                 Houston, Texas 77057-1902
http://www.DiscoveryOffice.com Email: John DiscoveryOffice com
Virtual FoxPro User Group (VFUG) Public Relations Mgr.
   http://www.vfug.org/  Email : John vfug org
FoxPro Beginning SIG Leader
http://www.hal-pc.org/~jpc  Email: jpc hal-pc org