Re: [Evolution] Sending mail to meeting attendees
- From: Paul Smith <paul mad-scientist us>
- To: Suman Manjunath <manjunath suman gmail com>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Sending mail to meeting attendees
- Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 08:01:25 -0400
On Wed, 2008-07-16 at 07:26 -0400, Paul Smith wrote:
I added you to the CC list (although it took me a few tries since
wanted your Novell address, not your gmail address :-))
sorry about that :-)
I did some follow-up and found that the feature already exists. It
works for the exchange backend. (There seems to be a minor bug for
Reply to All - but that is another issue).
Well, but how do you activate it through the GUI? I don't see any
option for it anywhere I look.
Doh! You can't do it via the opened calendar item, but if you
right-click on a meeting in the calendar there is a Reply and Reply to
All in the menu!
I didn't notice any problem with "Reply to All" with the meeting I
tested; what's the minor bug?
] [Thread Prev