[Evolution] Paravirtualization BIOS for 745

Is there a BIOS available so that the chip on the Optiplex 745 can take
advantage of paravirtualization?  I'm pretty sure this CPU has the VT
capability.  I'd like to use KVM (the kernel virtualization module) with
qemu.

--
Art Alexion
Resources for Human Development, Inc.          215-951-0300 x3075