Re: [Evolution] Is it possible to define some keyboard shortcut for "Mark as Unread"

On Wed, 2008-07-09 at 13:00 -0400, Internaut at Large wrote:
and I find myself moving perhaps a third of a particular list's
messages, into one particular (team-shared) mailbox, and instead of
doing so in three clicks (bring up the move dialog, select where, and
click move) I want to be able to do so in one click.

Can't you just select all the messages you want to move (with Ctrl-click
or shift-click), then drag and drop them into the right folder?