Re: [Evolution] Mailbox name not allowed

On Wed, 2008-07-02 at 11:08 +0300, Janberk Sahin wrote:
Hi!

I've just set-up an POP/SMTP account on Evolution, and it receives
mails without a problem. But while sending it gives an error as
"Mailbox name not allowed". To see if there is a problem at the mail
server, I used their webmail service and it was capable of sending
mails.

If it's an error when sending I suspect it's a problem with your "Sent"
folder. Go to Edit -> Preferences -> Mail Preferences -> (Select the
account) -> Edit -> Defaults, click on the button next to "Sent Messages
Folder" and select the mail folder where you want your sent messages to
go.

P.