Re: [Evolution] Evolution + MAPI = too much hassle

Johnny Jacob-2 wrote:

Did Account Setup succeed for you ? If yes you should be seeing a list
of folders and calendar appointments ...

The setup itself did complete; however, I'm not seeing any traffic (using
tcpdump) when performing the setup.

I have verified that I can get packets across to the Exchange server...
It's just that the setup itself doesn't appear to be sending anything
across.