Re: [Evolution] Evolution + MAPI = too much hassle

On Mon, 2008-06-30 at 14:23 -0700, R Daly wrote:

Johnny Jacob-2 wrote:

Hmm, we don't need perl for the provider. Please try this.
[..]
Looks like the spec file has some unrelated dependancies. Will fix it.

Thanks !

Now that I have these RPMs compiled and installed, I started Evolution and
tried using a test account.  I'm not seeing any traffic pass to the Exchange
server, though.  Could I be missing something else?

Did Account Setup succeed for you ? If yes you should be seeing a list
of folders and calendar appointments ...

Johnny Jacob http://johnnyjacob.org