Re: [Evolution] re; HTML signature displaying the HTML

On Tue, 2008-01-29 at 09:06 -0500, Eric Raskin wrote:
Understood.  I may switch back to text e-mails.  I only did this to
format my signature more consistently.

In any event, this doesn't really solve the problem, does it?  I still
don't know why the HTML signatures are not working properly, whether I
should use them or not.

They work via scripts.  Create a shell script that outputs the html you want and then add that as a script signature.

Against my better judgement I've sent this email as HTML to show the signature (I hope it survives the mailling list software!)

The script I've used is:

echo "-- <br>"
echo "<hr>"
echo "<hr>"