[Evolution] Coloring per category doesn't work?

Hello

I'm trying to solve this problem and haven't found the solution elsewhere, nor trying by myself. In this
mailing list were previous questions, but they stay unanswered.

When I access the categories editor and change the color of one of them, it appears to be OK, but when I
choose "accept", the changes are lost. I re-open that category and it's black again. Applying and restarting,
rebooting or something like that does work when creating a new category, but doesn't make a difference when
coloring them. Im using Linux Mint 4, based on Ubuntu 7.10.

I tried editing the categories XML file at .evolution folder, and managed to add and change categories and
icons this way, but color doesn't work. Maybe I don't know exactly how to add this var. Is it right just
adding

color="color code"

or must it be done in some other way?

Why doesn't it work at all?

Apart of that, it's a bit surprising that categories edition is so hidden. You can only access it when
editing an item (note, task...)?

Thank you very much for your help; color is very important for me in order to "read" my calendar at a glance.

Greetings from Spain,

Jorge

PS: Please excuse writing errors. My english isn't perfect.
Tecnología, moda, motor, viajes,…suscríbete a nuestros boletines para estar siempre a la última
Guapos y guapas, clips musicales y estrenos de cine.