Re: [Evolution] Printing Print preview crashes

On Fri, 2008-01-25 at 10:07 -0500, Jennifer Weltz wrote:
Using Evolution 2.8.2 in Suse one of us is having a problem where,
each time she clicks either the Print Button or the Print Preview
Button, the program aborts out completely.

Can you tell me if there is anything we can do to correct this?

I can't tell from what you've given, but some things you might check
      * Is it happening with all components of evo, i.e. mail calendar,
        etc.?
      * Any problems printing from other gnome apps?
      * problems printing in general, i.e. gnome and kde apps?
      * Any error message after it has quit?

--
Art Alexion
Resources for Human Development, Inc.          215-951-0300 x3075