Re: [Evolution] Cannot login to Exchange 2007 using the Evolution MAPI Plugin

On Tue, 2008-01-22 at 11:24 +0530, Srinivasa Ragavan wrote:

Is there a way, we can export the DEBUG infos better? I think that would
have helped to debug better here.

Antonio, I feel that Johnny would push another build tomorrow, with the
debug infos enabled. With that, it should be easier to debug.

I think, I can't say much with the one liner really and sorry for the