[Evolution] Default e-mail address for contact

Hi

I've been googling and searching bugzilla and couldn't find anything
about this. I can't find a way to change the default e-mail address for
a contact. One of my contacts just got a new e-mail address, which is
now his primary address. I wanted to add the new address and make it the
default, but no matter how I arrange the addresses in the four available
fields, the old address keeps turning up by default, when I compose a
new message and add this contact by name.

Regards,
Peter Husen