Re: [Evolution] Some mail imported from Outlook is shown in rawHTML

As a post script to this, I tried one of these conversions, and followed
the suggestion to change text/plain to text/html.  Now Evo crashes when
I access it, even if the access is a right click to delete.

I am going to try to delete it with outlook and hope that doesn't crash
with it as well.