[Evolution] weird problem with delete and evolution

Wondering if anyone can help me with a strange problem I'm having with
evolution . It is version 2.12.1 and I'm on Kubuntu Gutsy. Sometimes
when I try to delete a message more than one message gets deleted. It is
as if I held down the delete key. Then I have to go into my trash and
get the emails I haevn't read yet or want t keep. This has been
happening for a while now and I can't figure out what is going on. I
thought maybe it was a sticky key but I have another delete key on this
keyboard and the same things happens with that key. Anyone have any
thoughts on this? I haven't had any trouble with the delete key in other
programs.
Thanks,
Jim