Re: [Evolution] customize evolution; outlook contacts?

Art Alexion schreef:
On Tue, 2008-01-08 at 05:48 -0500, Henjo wrote:
* Everything is working with my Exchange account, except for the
global address list. Whenever I try to open that I get the following error: "Error loading addressbook. We were unable to open this addressbook. This either means you have entered an incorrect URI, or the server is unreachable." Any ideas what may cause this and/or help find out what's wrong?

First question is, "what version are you using?"  There seem to have
been vast improvements in GAL implementations over version 2.10 in
version 2.12.

I am using Evolution 2.12.1. I made a typo in the GAL server, entered it correctly according to the documentation now. Unfortunately it's still not working, I get a password prompt after 10 seconds orso. When entering my (correct) password, I get the failed dialog after another 10 seconds orso.

The company I work for is using mail2web.com for exchange hosting, I got the OWA information and AD/GAL server information from their support page.
Everything works, except for the GAL.