[Evolution] GPG-encrypting mails "automatically"?

Hi everyone,

a friend of mine is running Evolution (I guess it's
the default version of Ubuntu 6.10).

I want to introduce him to GPG and setup his Evolution
for email en-/decryption.

Everthing works, but there is one thing that's VERY
annoying:

Everytime when he wants to create (or answer) a
message encrypted, he has to select "security" > "pgp
encrypt".

I - on the other side - use mozilla thunderbird with
enigmail. here enigmail recognizes automatically if
the email can be encrypted - and does so if it is
possible. So I do not have to worry about activating
encryption each time i create a new mail.

Is this not possible in Evolution or is it just a too
old version my friend is using?

Thanks

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Abd-Al-Latif Mahmud

      Jetzt Mails schnell in einem Vorschaufenster überfliegen. Dies und viel mehr bietet das neue Yahoo!
Mail - www.yahoo.de/mail