Re: [Evolution] Default Paper Size

Matthew Barnes wrote:
On Fri, 2008-02-29 at 08:19 -0800, Rick Knight wrote:
Do I need to upgrade to a newer version of Evolution?

That would be easiest.  Evolution 2.12 has a Page Setup dialog where you
can select paper size.

Matthew Barnes

Matthew,

Can you point me to docs on how to install Evloution with the Exchange Connector on a KDE system? Specifically, how to build with Exchange support. I've downloaded

evolution-2.12.3
evolution-exchange-2.12.3
evolution-data-server-1.12.3

also
gtkhtml-3.16.3
libsoup-2.3.4
mail-notification-4.0

Evolution won't configure with the data server installed and I can't get the data server to configure with exchange support. Is there a document or HOWTO that explains how to build Evolution on a non Gnome platform?

Thanks again,
Rick