Re: [Evolution] Default Paper Size

On Thu, 2008-02-28 at 15:18 -0800, Rick Knight wrote:
I have just, over the last couple of days, installed Evolution with the
Exchange Connector on my Kubuntu box. Everything seems to work pretty
well except printing. No matter what config I set, I can only print in
A4. I'm in the US and all of my print settings are set to letter, even
"/etc/papersize" is set to "letter". My locale is en_US.ISO-8859-1, I
even have LC_PAPER=en_US.ISO-8859-1. What does it take to get Evolution
to print Letter size pages?

I assume you've checked File -> Page Setup, assuming you're using a
fairly recent Evolution.

Evolution relies heavily on GtkPrint for its printing capability.  Can
you print Letter size pages from GNOME apps such as, say, GEdit or
Evince?

Matthew Barnes