Re: [Evolution] Suddenly can't send mail

On Thu, 2008-02-28 at 09:29 +0000, Andy Coleman wrote:
Hi

Fedora 8

When I try and send any mail I suddenly get the following :-

RCPT TO <address> failed...  mailbox unavailable

There is nothing wrong with my ISP. I/C is OK and I can send and receive via my Windows PC.

I've removed the Evolution package and reinstalled it to no avail.

Is there anything I can look at to identify the exact cause ?

I had something like this the other day. Turned out to be a badly-formed
outgoing mail sitting in Outbox, which effectively blocked everything
else.

poc