Re: [Evolution] Plugin for Evolution

Exchange can and does do IMAP as Art mentioned however my question was
not about that.  I already have an exchange mailbox and I already am
able to see the contents of the calendar folder using only IMAP not
MAPI and certainly not the Excahnge connector in Evolution.

My question is about getting the contents of the Calendar folder to
display as a Calendar even though I'm not using the exchange
connector.  The data is already there what's the obstacle?

CParticle