[Evolution] Evo has become unstable - unusual

Hi all,

I installed a new cooling fan on the CPU a couple of days ago, and I
needed to pull the Mobo out of the case to do so. Maybe I had a dodgy
CMOS battery because as a result, some of my BIOS settings were altered.

Now, however, I find that Evo is unstable, so I started it from a
console and here is the output:

[andrew andrew ~]$ evolution
evolution-shell-Message: Killing old version of evolution-data-server...
** (evolution:5801): DEBUG: mailto URL command: evolution %s
** (evolution:5801): DEBUG: mailto URL program: evolution
creating
fff

(evolution:5801): camel-pop3-provider-WARNING **: Bad server
response: .+OK 0 messages

(evolution:5801): camel-pop3-provider-WARNING **: Bad server response: .

Segmentation fault
[andrew andrew ~]$

at which point it had crashed, again.

Can yopu give me some clues please?