Re: [Evolution] Proposal for new feature

On Feb 1, 2008 2:28 PM, Thomas Novin <thnov xyz pp se> wrote:
Please give your support if you think it would be good to implement.

Thomas,

I am personally disgusted by the top-post style of Outlook users.  It
makes sure they only answer one question, and which question they
answered (or what point you made that they responded to) is ambiguous.
 I cannot see promoting that barrier to communication.

Chris