Re: [Evolution] Applying filters automatically.

Remember 'New' != 'Unread' - if something else (like a mail notifier or
another email app) is seeing the email before Evo, then it is no longer
'New'.  This is an IMAP function and nothing to do with Evo - Evo just
asks the IMAP server "What's new?" and acts on the results.

I see you're using a gmail address - if you are downloading your email
from google using IMAP, then I can well imagine that something in the
google system is 'seeing' your email before you do.

P.