[Evolution] Forward POP3S Over SSH

I'm a contractor at a place that has a locked down network.  The only
traffic that is allowed out of the network is http, https and ssh.
The company I work for has a mail server that uses POP3S (port 995).
Its a groupwise server but only has port 995 open to the outside
world.

I would like to forward port 995 over SSH and bounce it off a Linux
server I have on the Internet.  I need to know how to set that up and
what to do with Evolution to configure it to use that tunnel.

I'm running evolution 2.12.3 on RHEL 5.2

Thanks!

Mac