Re: [Evolution] unlock keyring

On Thu, 2008-12-25 at 08:39 -0500, METONAS wrote:
Hello to everybody.
when i start evolution -after open ubuntu,
it appears a small  message promptme me ''insert code for unlock
keyring''.
How coyld got rid permantly !! of this message ??
Please help me-i'm new to ubuntu_THANKS

In the Applications Menu, launch Passwords and Keys.

Once in the program, select Edit->Preferences.  There you can set the
keyring to automatically unlock when you log in.

--
Art Alexion
Resources for Human Development, Inc.          215-951-0300 x3075