Re: [Evolution] Restoring maildir mails from F9 Evolution to F10 evolution

On Sun, 2008-12-28 at 07:45 +1100, Jesus Jr M Salvo wrote:
3) The third part of the FAQ that says "'You can also find a script
for exporting mail from kmail to Evolution .. blah .." is also a
script to convert from maildir to mbox.

Is there a way to keep on using maildir ?

Given that the internal account creation wizard offers maildir as an
option, I would assume there is a way, but I don't use maildir so I
can't really say anything more about it. Sorry I can't be of more help.

I seem to remember some discussion about maildir support a few months
ago on this list. Try searching the archives.

poc