Re: [Evolution] Where does evolution store account settings?

Peter N. Spotts wrote:
I'm attempting a totally clean reinstall and find that when I restart
Evolution after the re-install, it picks up the old account settings. I
want to enter them fresh, as though this was a first installation. I
remove the .evolution folder in my user directory. But the account
information still reappears.

Which folder holds the account settings?

Here's what I found in my notes:

1) mv ~/.evolution ~/.evolution.backup
2) remove accounts with gconf-editor

http://www.mail-archive.com/evolution-list gnome org/msg06894.html

Accounts are stored in GConf. Open gconf-editor and go for /apps/evolution/mail/accounts There should all your account information be. Just delete the entry you don't want.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Patrick