Re: [Evolution] Want Evolution to support Symantec Enterprise Vault

On Fri, 2008-12-19 at 12:19 -0500, Jeff Rubin wrote:
Art,

Sorry, I wish I could answer your question but I don't
have any of those devices nor does anyone else here
that uses Exchange Connector.  Are there any experiments
that you would like me to perform?

No.   Was just curious if anything else that normally accesses exchange
supported the Symantec thing.

Jeff