Re: [Evolution] Want Evolution to support Symantec Enterprise Vault

On Tue, 2008-12-02 at 14:42 -0800, Jeff Rubin wrote:
My company just installed Symantec Enterprise Vault.  I can
no longer see in Evolution (using Exchange Connector) any of
the messages that used to be in my inbox that are now archived
in Symantec Enterprise Vault.  Please consider adding support.

Enhancement requests should be filed in Bugzilla
(http://bugzilla.gnome.org) under the Evolution topic.

poc