[Evolution] Slow select all in 2.24.2

This is a "is it just me" one ...

I've noticed since I installed F10 and Evo 2.24.x that when I do Ctrl-A
to "select all" there is a noticeable delay.  It's not life threatening,
just annoying as I'm used to doing Ctrl-A Ctrl-D Ctrl-E in quick
succession to clear out my spam folders - and because the Ctrl-A takes
so long, Evo misses the rest of the sequence.

It doesn't seem to be folder size related either - if I have 5 or 500
messages, it takes the same length of time.  My machine should be
powerful enough - it's an Intel quad core 2.4GHz with 4Gb of memory.

Pete

--
Pete Biggs                              pete.biggs @ chem.ox.ac.uk
Office: 01865 275490                            Mob: 07912 580 458