[Evolution] Where did the UNMATCHED search folder (vFolder) go?

Hi everyone,

Evolution 2.22 had like its previous versions an UNMATCHED search folder.
It appeared when one created search folders. All messages that did not match
any other search folder appeared in it.
In Evolution 2.24 it is gone. Is there a way to get it back or have
some similar functionality? I have 3 machines that were with Fedora 9 and during
the upgrade to F10 Evolution lost the UNMATCHED folder in all my installations.
Kind regards:
al_shopov