Re: [Evolution] Evo 2.24.2 and MS Exchange 2003

On Thu, 2008-12-18 at 11:26 -0500, Peter N. Spotts wrote:
And just for kicks, I removed its information
under /home/~/.evolution just in case the backups I transfered from my
old machine somehow didn't like their new home.

Did that help?

I don't usually transfer settings when using exchange, because most of
the work is on the server anyway, and setting up the connection is
trivially easy.  I only try to transfer mail if it is POP, or filters if
they are complex.  You avoid a lot of problems that way.

--
Art Alexion
Resources for Human Development, Inc.          215-951-0300 x3075