Re: [Evolution] Two oddities in 2.24.2

On Thu, 2008-12-11 at 15:44 +0000, Pete Biggs wrote:
I've started using 2.24.2 that came with F10.  A couple of things...

Some one mentioned a few days ago about the From: header not being set
correctly.  It's just bit me.  The issue is this - if you reply to an
email it gets set correctly, but if you start a new message, then it
*always* gets set to the default from address, even if the highlighted
account is not the default one.

Try updating to 2.24.2-2.fc10, which is still in Fedora's Testing repo.
I think that should fix the From: header issue.  Can't comment on the
select-all issue.

Matthew Barnes