[Evolution] Compiling Evolution & evolution-mapi from source on Ubuntu Intrepid

Hello!

I'm trying to compile Evolution, Samba, OpenChange & Evolution-mapi on
Ubuntu Intrepid.

I've looked at http://www.go-evolution.org/MAPIProvider and
http://www.go-evolution.org/Compiling_Evolution_from_SVN#On_Ubuntu

First it failed because I didn't have autoconf. Then I got a problem
with python:

checking for python... /usr/bin/python
checking for python2.6-config... no
checking for python2.5-config... no
checking for python2.4-config... no
checking for python-config... no
configure: WARNING: No python-config found
checking working python module support... no
configure: error: Python not found. Please install Python 2.x and its
development headers/libraries.
Error in Step1 (error code 1)

The steps written on the compiling from SVN page doesn't apply to
Intrepid, does anyone have a list of packages needed to compile on
Intrepid?

Rgds