[Evolution] Moving to evolution...

Hi,
I finally decided to move full time to Linux. After looking at different email clients I decided that evolution filed my needs.

I had a to work a lot but I finally exported my  3  email accounts from The Bat to the mbox format (around 40000 emails)

As advised I drooped them in a folder under the evolution directory and worked like a charm!!!!! D)

The problems started when I try to import the next account.

YOU CAN ONLY HAVE ONE POP INBOX!!!!!

Is there a hack to avoid that sort coming? Is it a planned feature?

Cheers
 JD