[Evolution] From Addressing

I'm running Mandriva Cooker which recently updated to Evolution 2.25.2

I have several different IMAP accounts set up.  Previously, the from field was filled in based upon the account whos folders I was currently looking at.  Since the update to 2.25.2, the from field is always filled in with the account that is in my preferences as my default.  This is a pain since I now have to constantly double-check the from line to make sure the correct account is chosen.

Is this a design decision or a bug?

Lonnie Borntreger