Re: [Evolution] NNTP subject coding

 Hi, Milan,
> thank you!
>
> > Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 18:51:34 +0300
> > Subject: ????????? ???????? ? Evolution - '???? ???? ???'
> > What is the evo/glib and where to set character code set/available
>   for evo/glib?

        Hi,
no idea, I think I wrote some nonsense here, I'm sorry.

The above subject line, where did you get it, it wasn't from Evolution's
message source view, was it? I would expect some encoding definition
there. When you do View->Character Encoding and change it to KOI8-R,
will be the message preview "fixed"? I do not expect the message list
will fix its Subject column, only the message preview should be changed.

> When you do View->Character Encoding and change it to KOI8-R,
> will be the message preview "fixed"?

No, it is not fixed this trouble. Body of message shows correct,
but I can see subject properly only in message source view mode.

> The above subject line, where did you get it, it wasn't from Evolution's

Not from Evolution, from  Thunderbird, but the same I think.
Idea! I have recieve posting in vmware player and paste it: