Re: [Evolution] searching whole calendar (all years)

Greetings,

You could always "back door" it, and export the calendar in iCal format,
and then search that file for your string using your favorite search
tools (I use less and /, you might open it in an editor and use the
editor's search function) and that block will give you when you set it
for, so you might correct it.

-dkap