[Evolution] Signature by default only when composing new mails

Hello

I'm getting tired of always having to set signature to none on a reply,
because I only want my signature to appear automatically when I compose
a new mail.

Is there any way to configure this behavior? Shouldn't this be the
default?

In a typical situation for me a mail thread can be maybe 10-15 replies
back and forth and if half of those are me, there is a whole lotta bytes
occupied in every mail with just my signature!

Rgds

--
Thomas Novin <thnov xyz pp se>
GPG Key ID CF62C14F http://xyz.pp.se/~thnov/gpg.asc