[Evolution] evolution exchange autoconfig

Hi,

Does autoconfig in the evolution-exchange package work? I read the docs and it stated that I can specify autoconfiguration hints by creating a file /etc/ximian/connector.conf. I created /etc/ximian/connector.conf and inserted OWA-URL and Global-Catalog params in as specify in the docs. However when i starts exchange-connector-setup, it still prompt me for OWA-URL? Is this how I should use for autconfiguration?

The reason I need to use autoconfiguration is that i want to create a custom package for my users to install evolution and they just need to key in their username and password during setup without worrying about OWA-URL and Global-Catalog for exchange mail access.

I am using ubuntu 8.04-1 evolution-2.22 packages.

Thanks and Regards,

Keith

--
Keith Phua (Mr) :: Systems Engineer, Faculty of Science, Dean's Office :: National University of Singapore ::
Block S16, Level 2, 6 Science Drive 2,