Re: [Evolution] Can calendar reminders be made persistent?

I just wanted to post an update.  I never could figure out how to get a
persistent, "in your face" pop-up for my calendar reminders.  I just found
an interesting thread in Ubuntu Forums from another user, that details my
problem, along with a possible solution that did not work for the OP of the
thread.  Unfortunately, I just finished migrating back to
Thunderbird+Lightning, so I can't try the solution.  But I wanted to post it
here in the event it might help the developers or another user:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=5616608#post5616608