Re: [Evolution] Evolution started locking up after being left running for long periods
- From: "Doctor Who" <whodoctor gmail com>
- To: timzak <tzakharov charter net>
- Cc: evolution-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Evolution] Evolution started locking up after being left running for long periods
- Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 12:42:05 -0400
On 8/16/08, timzak <tzakharov charter net> wrote:
Recently, I started noticing that if I leave my computer for a few hours,
then come back, Evolution has greyed out (locked up) and must be force quit.
If I leave Evo closed and simply launch it when mail-notify tells me there
is mail, I never have a problem. It's only when I leave Evo up and running
throughout the day that it locks up. I'm using Ubuntu 8.4.1, with Evo
version 22.214.171.124 from Ubuntu's repositories. Any ideas on how I can
Not a solution, but I am seeing this same behavior with Evolution
2.22.1 on openSUSE 11.0.
] [Thread Prev