Re: [Evolution] Exchange Address Book

On Thu, 2008-08-14 at 19:55 +0530, Kaushal Shriyan wrote:
Did you install the evolution-exchange package?

Hi

Its installed

Thanks and Regards

OK. Then we should have all we need to set the GAL.

Of course, please make sure that, on the "Receiving Mail" tab, you did
select Server Type as "Microsoft Exchange". If you did not, then there
will be no GAL selection available on the "Receiving Options" tab.

If, after selecting Microsoft Exchange as the server type, you *still*
do not see the GAL options on "Receiving Options", then...

Please open a bug with Ubuntu -- https://bugs.launchpad.net. We will be
more than happy to work with you on this.

Regards,

..hggdh..