Re: [Evolution] HELP!

On Sun, 2008-08-10 at 13:54 -0500, Paul Coene wrote:
I had to shut my system down hard the other day, and now evolution hangs on fetching mail.  It will just sit and say "Fetching Mail" all day long.  I checked the pop server via the web, cleared it, and then send a small 3 byte message... Same deal... endlessly fetching mail.

Can someone help?  I'll use web mail and check for replies.

Retraction.  I found a broken filter.  I guess I make these filters too complicated for my own good.

I am set.