Re: [Evolution] Mail-Contacts

I do use tthe address books. Problem is that there are too many. What I
would like is a tree view. Using categories presents the same problem.
Maybe I just used outlook too long, but all the address books is just
On Fri, 2008-08-01 at 08:15 +0200, Matej Cepl wrote:
On 2008-07-31, 23:04 GMT, John P. Chambers, LMFT, LCSW, LPC wrote:
However, I can't develop a tree view for my contacts. I would
like to do this as having separate folders for each group of
contacts just isn't good. I would like to be able to have say
a main heading like Family then sub-folders under it for
myself, my brother, and my 2 sisters.

You don't do folders. You do different addressbooks.

Evolution-list mailing list
Evolution-list gnome org
Sender: John P. Chambers         Business: Discovery Center, Inc.
Hm. Ph. (713) 465-4209           Bus. Ph.: (713) 963-0043
Texas Licenses:                         Fax Ph.: 713-609-9140
LMFT  ,  CSW,  LPC                1016 Nantucket Drive
                                                 Houston, Texas 77057-1902 Email: mailto:John DiscoveryOffice com
Virtual FoxPro User Group (VFUG) Public Relations Mgr.  Email mailto:John vfug org
FoxPro Beginning SIG Leader  Email: mailto:jpc hal-pc org