Re: [Evolution] Mail-Contacts

Hello

On Thu, 2008-07-31 at 18:04 -0500, John P. Chambers, LMFT, LCSW, LPC
wrote:
I have just made the switch from WindowsXP to Mandriva and Evolution. I
don't really have a problem with the mail as I can have main folders and
subfolders under them including Inbox.

However, I can't develop a tree view for my contacts. I would like to do
this as having separate folders for each group of contacts just isn't
good. I would like to be able to have say a main heading like Family
then sub-folders under it for myself, my brother, and my 2 sisters. Is
there anything in the pipe for that happening.
Categorise them, and sort by Category. The nearest i can think of.

John
--
Ritesh Khadgaray
ïPh: +919970164885